Mercury Communications Inc.
Founded in 1978, Mercury Communications, Inc. has built a long lasting reputation of quality customer service and assurance – that’s the Mercury difference.
Our mission is to deliver the right communication systems, parts and services for our clients.
Our clients include commercial businesses of all sizes, education, government, the military, healthcare, retail environments, worship, sports and entertainment, hospitality, restaurants, museums, warehouses, combined space.
Engineering, Procurement & Construction – Coordination & Administration
- Workflow and Business Process
- Electrical, Communications & Security
- Budgeting, Scheduling, & Reporting
- Communication & Collaboration
- Move/Add/Change Management
- Site Specific Safety Plans
- Procurement – Material & Equipment
- State & Federal Regulated Documentation
Bidding Opportunities for Contractors
- As-Built Drawings
- Contract Negotiation & Management
- Asset & Resource Management
- State of CT Board of Regents for Higher Education – Procurement of Material & Equipment, Grounding & Bonding for Communications
- U.S. Department of Housing & Early Development for multiple Towns/Municipalities – Housing Rehabilitation
- UIL Holdings – Parking Lot Lighting
- 237130-Power and Communication Line and Related Structures Construction
- 238210-Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- 541618-Telecommunications management consulting services
- 561621-Security Systems Services (except Locksmiths)